In Use: More Packaging Fonts
Part two in our series on the typography of packaging is the result of a trip to Target®. Several of the boxes we picked from the shelves happened to be Target brands, and we’re not surprised — the chain is setting new standards for both product design and the overall experience of retail shopping. Also featured in this issue of the newsletter are Gardener’s Therapies™ and Method®, two very different but equally appealing approaches to package design.
See also: Fonts on Food
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- We end our three-part newsletter series on packaging design with a look at the scripts so commonly seen at the…Read more
- This week FontShop took a trip to the supermarket in search of the best in current packaging design. Check out…Read more
- Our first newsletter in a new series of Designer Spotlights features the extraordinary work of type designer Christian Schwartz. Newsletter…Read more
- In the last few weeks we covered the typography of food packaging, Target® stores, and personal care products. Here’s one…Read more
- On our fourth day of Webfonts Week I thought it wise to hear from someone who represents the future of…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Stoker, Dead Man Down, The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, Tyler Perry’s Temptation, Wrong (4)