In Use: Magazine Typography
It seems we’re not the only ones who look at magazines for the type. Our coverage of Martha Stewart’s Blueprint was so popular that we headed back to the newsstand on a search for more great typography. Five periodicals get the treatment in the latest FontShop newsletter. If you’re not subscribed, you’re missing out.
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- This article has been removed at the request of Intellectual Property Counsel for Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, Inc.…Read more
- This week FontShop took a trip to the supermarket in search of the best in current packaging design. Check out…Read more
- If you missed the newsletter, this month’s FontFont release was one of FontShop’s most exciting in years: FF Meta Serif.…Read more
- Our latest newsletter presents new FontFonts, including FF Megano™, FF Karo™, FF Headz™, FF PicLig™, FF Kievit™ light weights, and…Read more
- Last year’s FontFont calendar was so popular, we’re doing another. Like before, each month presents one of our favorite typefaces.…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Under The Skin, Hateship Loveship, The Quiet Ones (4)
- ScreenFonts: Thor, Last Night, Bridesmaids, Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, Midnight In Paris, Kung Fu Panda 2 (11)