In Use: Klavika for NBC
In 2006 the young studio Capacity won the NBC pitch to redesign the on-screen identity of TV network’s fall season. Last year the designers received two Golds and one Bronze BDA award at the Promax & BDA conference for their outstanding rebrand. Certainly the striking typeface Klavika by Eric Olson is jointly responsible for their success.
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- For the cover of its April edition British trade magazine Creative Review had Grandmother India Design letter an original Indian…Read more
- The results for the 2012 SXSW Film Design Awards for Excellence in Poster and Title Design.…Read more
- On this Fourth of July The FontFeed shines the spotlight on a (relatively) smaller American foundry that is making big…Read more
- If FontShop’s bathroom wall is any testament to our reading habits, The Onion is our news source of choice. The…Read more
- In his recent post on Wide Screen, the Yahoo movies blog, Will Perkins wonders where the Oscars for Best Title…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Stoker, Dead Man Down, The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, Tyler Perry’s Temptation, Wrong (4)