In Use: Hermes for Wig-01
UK-based designer Andrew Townsend is in charge of Un.titled’s art direction. As Wig-01 he works on self-initiated art and design projects such as the “Graphic Poetry” book and illustrations for various magazines. The typeface of his simple, dynamic website showcasing these projects is Font Bureau’s Hermes. The typeface does an excellent job both in screen and print media.
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- The latest issue #12 of German typography magazine Slanted – Women, Typography, Graphic Design is dedicated to – you guessed…Read more
- Type designers and foundries are invited to contribute to the Typodarium 2012, the fourth edition of the typographic tear-off calendar.…Read more
- Matthew Butterick is a type designer turned lawyer who provides valuable typographic information on his educational website “Typography for Lawyers”.…Read more
- Emu Design Studio’s used Artur Schmal’s Parry to design the sketchbook for Two Birds Press.…Read more
- Some good things have happened since my post full of iPad grumbles, including iBooks 1.1 and some hope for typographic…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Stoker, Dead Man Down, The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, Tyler Perry’s Temptation, Wrong (4)