In Use: Fonts on Food
This week FontShop took a trip to the supermarket in search of the best in current packaging design. Check out our favorites (including Tazo® tea, Izze® juices, and Kettle® chips) in the Tasty Type Newsletter.
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Part two in our series on the typography of packaging is the result of a trip to Target®. Several of…Read more
- We end our three-part newsletter series on packaging design with a look at the scripts so commonly seen at the…Read more
- Our first newsletter in a new series of Designer Spotlights features the extraordinary work of type designer Christian Schwartz. Newsletter…Read more
- The FontShop shelves are stocked with thousands of delightful script typefaces, but it can be difficult to find those that…Read more
- It seems we’re not the only ones who look at magazines for the type. Our coverage of Martha Stewart’s Blueprint…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Under The Skin, Hateship Loveship, The Quiet Ones (9)