In Use: Fling for Blueprint Magazine
This article has been removed at the request of Intellectual Property Counsel for Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, Inc.
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- It seems we’re not the only ones who look at magazines for the type. Our coverage of Martha Stewart’s Blueprint…Read more
- Political pamphlets now have the potential to become well-scripted and professional-looking motion typography pieces.…Read more
- This is the epic FAIL story of the agency in charge of enforcing France’s new anti-piracy legislation using a pirated…Read more
- After writing about Fenstern Zeichen, Herbert Marker’s delightful gallery of Austrian shop signs, it pains me to show you this…Read more
- The Washington Post’s portrait of Matthew Carter made its way to a blog by means a little detour through translation…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Stoker, Dead Man Down, The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, Tyler Perry’s Temptation, Wrong (4)