Hughes, Barnbrook, Spiekermann in London
FontShop and INDX proudly present One Friday, a design conference to be in held in London on 24th February, 2006.
Speakers include our own Erik Spiekermann, plus Jonathan Barnbrook, Geoff Nicol, Rian Hughes, and Morag Myerscough. The theme for the conference is “design and business”. Each speaker will talk about recent projects and offer some insight into how they deal with clients, the conflicts between creativity and budgeting, and the types of challenges faced by their studios.
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- A group of European designers, artists, researchers and inventors are working on a manifesto for creativity and innovation which will…Read more
- Now that last week’s very successful TypeCon Portl& is over – congratulations to Zuzana Licko for being the recipient of the…Read more
- Some of the real stars of the design scene will take to the stage at TYPO London 2011 “Places”.…Read more
- For the past thirteen years Marc Eckhardt has photographed the TYPO Berlin speakers when they exit the stage right after…Read more
- On Monday, November 21 I will present “Trajan in Movie Posters” at the web design and development conference Beyond Tellerand.…Read more