Hoping For Stability
At last our problems with The FontFeed seem to be resolved. Unfortunately we now have quite a bit of catching up to do, so in the meantime maybe head over to Unzipped – if you haven’t already – for the Robothon reports (which are also later than planned due to my heavy cold last week). The First Impressions post includes links to Robothon coverage by others. Here on The FontFeed you can expect the overdue second part of the TDC2 2009 winners with the text faces, and then on with the show.
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- The Robothon09 presentations can now be viewed in their entirety from the comfort of your own home.…Read more
- In its 30th annual The Best of Newspaper Design™ Creative Competition, the Society for News Design has named four newspapers…Read more
- After the announcement of the SND30 winners now it’s the turn of TDC 55 and TDC2 2009.…Read more
- The third FontFont release magazine features samples of brand new and relaunched typefaces, as well as information on web fonts.…Read more
- The Robothon organisation have made the integral line-up of presentations available on Vimeo.…Read more