Fonts of a Feather
We’re proudly aflutter these days as we gaze at the newest stock on the FontShop shelves. Discover new releases from Fountain® and Font Bureau®, as well as a new member of the FontShop family, the distinguished Red Rooster Collection®, known for their careful revivals of undiscovered pre-digital type.
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- FontShop is proud to welcome the complete PSY/OPS library. Working from their secluded office in downtown San Francisco, PSY/OPS has…Read more
- Our latest newsletter highlights new releases and some important updates to old favorites. Here’s a rundown of the newest typefaces…Read more
- The FontShop shelves are stocked with thousands of delightful script typefaces, but it can be difficult to find those that…Read more
- Part two in our series on the typography of packaging is the result of a trip to Target®. Several of…Read more
- Introducing new typefaces on FontShop.com. Our latest batch includes the critically acclaimed Relato from Emtype® (Eduardo Manso of Spain); Vialog™,…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Stoker, Dead Man Down, The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, Tyler Perry’s Temptation, Wrong (4)