FontFont 20 Year Anniversary Special
I know I still owe you July’s ScreenFonts – please bear with me a little longer, it’s in the works. I have been busy helping out with FontFont‘s current anniversary promotion, writing up posts for FontShop Blog. To celebrate 20 years, FontFont is offering 20% off a selection of twenty FontFonts for twenty days.
The introductory post on FontShop Blog reads:
The FontFont Library is the world’s largest collection of contemporary typefaces, featuring fonts by innovative designers like Erik Spiekermann, Neville Brody, and many more. Since 1990, creative minds like you have relied on FontFonts to do great work.
We’ve selected 20 FontFont Families — a mix of perennial bestsellers, staff favorites, and hidden gems — from the nearly 4,000 fonts in the FontFont Collection. Now is the time to invest in a versatile and proven type family that will serve you for many projects to come.
Every day, FontShop Blog highlights each 20 Year Anniversary FontFont Selection by sharing additional product information, including comments from the designer. I must say I was quite impressed with the selection when I first saw the list. For example yesterday I published a post on Evert Bloemsma‘s remarkable – and remarkably successful – type design experiment FF Cocon, and up now is a focus on Martin Majoor‘s FF Nexus type system, based on his “three typefaces, one form principle”.
What’s great is that all twenty type families are discounted for the full duration of the twenty day promo period; it’s not just one a day. Furthermore it really is the full families that are discounted – any FontFont format, product, or collection within these families is valid for the discount. A special badge identifies the 20th Anniversary Fonts. For example the FF Unit promotion not only applies to the regular FF Unit, but also to the Rounded and Slab variants. This means you can save up to $435 if you purchase the complete type system. Check the list, and make sure not to forget to use the celebrate20yrs promocode to get 20% off! You have until next Monday, August 30th.
- Combines classical elegance with modern ideas
- Serif, sans, cond, 4 styles each; plus 8 headline styles
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- The third FontFont release magazine features samples of brand new and relaunched typefaces, as well as information on web fonts.…Read more
- In celebration of our fifteenth anniversary, FSI FontShop International has released a delicious 352-page hardcover FontFont showcase filled with illustrations,…Read more
- The FontShop shelves are stocked with thousands of delightful script typefaces, but it can be difficult to find those that…Read more
- Rian Hughes of Device Fonts has unleashed a bucketload of new type in the last few weeks. All of it…Read more
- Respected Belgian/Dutch type foundry OurType joins the Valentype contest.…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Stoker, Dead Man Down, The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, Tyler Perry’s Temptation, Wrong (4)