Just in time for the re-launch of its website, FontShop Germany releases Axel, an economical, highly legible font family optimized for on-screen use in office apps such as Microsoft Excel.Read more
Johannes Erler and Henning Skibbe have revisited FF Dingbats, redesigning it for the new modern age of flat panels and iPhones®.Read more
Whether they’re newly released, stalwart classics, or hidden gems, these typefaces deserve special mention.
- Just in time for the re-launch of its website, FontShop Germany releases Axel, an economical, highly legible font family optimized…Read more
- Fifty|1 is a PDF magazine that can be viewed on screen, but was also designed to be printed, a double…Read more
- Webfonts Week continues as we chat with a guy who has been instrumental in Microsoft’s focus on screen typography since…Read more
- Erik Spiekermann talks with Elliot Jay Stocks about how typography is used in the digital domain and what digital designers…Read more
- I needed extra visual material for “From Metal Scripts to Digital Writing”, my presentation at TYPO Berlin 2012 “Sustain”.…Read more