In the fifth mini-interview with FontStructors The FontFeed talks to Ata Syed who FontStructs under the dual identity of Thalamic and Minimum.Read more
In the fourth of our series of mini-interviews with FontStructors The FontFeed talks to Goatmeal, who recreates classic arcade game fonts.Read more
Whether they’re newly released, stalwart classics, or hidden gems, these typefaces deserve special mention.
- FF Dagny, FF Milo and FF Spinoza win Certificates of Excellence, and Pollen a Premier Award at the ISTD International…Read more
- The casual hand drawn sans FF Duper achieves a truly handwritten look by applying two separate character loops for vowels…Read more
- The promise of professional alternatives to the same old web fonts is really starting to take shape, and there’s no…Read more
- July Featuring ARS Twenty and ARS Region Angus R. Shamal designed our July 2007 Calendar with two of his typefaces: ARS…Read more
- Helvetica is a classic. Helvetica is played out. Each of these statements is true to an extent. The world’s most…Read more