The FontFeed talks to the three FontFont type designers that were awarded at the recent ISTD International TypoGraphic Awards 2009.Read more
The casual hand drawn sans FF Duper achieves a truly handwritten look by applying two separate character loops for vowels and consonants.Read more
Whether they’re newly released, stalwart classics, or hidden gems, these typefaces deserve special mention.
- The manuscripts of author Franz Kafka had such a profound impact on Finnish graphic and type designer Julia Sysmäläinen that…Read more
- The latest FontFont release introduces four brand new typefaces to our house foundry. Read about them all in this week’s…Read more
- If you missed the newsletter, this month’s FontFont release was one of FontShop’s most exciting in years: FF Meta Serif.…Read more
- FontFont represents some of the most talented and interesting type designers in the world. In celebration of FontShop’s 20th…Read more
- Rudy Geeraerts (FontShop BeNeLux and partner at OurType) and myself had an hour-long conversation about typography and the web on…Read more