The casual hand drawn sans FF Duper achieves a truly handwritten look by applying two separate character loops for vowels and consonants.Read more
Whether they’re newly released, stalwart classics, or hidden gems, these typefaces deserve special mention.
- The third FontFont release magazine features samples of brand new and relaunched typefaces, as well as information on web fonts. var…Read more
- FontWalk is a fabulous new take on the concept of the type catalogue / specimen / newsletter from FontShop AG, launched in June 2013…Read more
- In celebration of our fifteenth anniversary, FSI FontShop International has released a delicious 352-page hardcover FontFont showcase filled with illustrations,…Read more
- Fifty|1 is a PDF magazine that can be viewed on screen, but was also designed to be printed, a double…Read more
- The first ever edible FontStruction premiered at the “Typofreaks – different typography” workshop in Brazil.…Read more