In the fifth mini-interview with FontStructors The FontFeed talks to Ata Syed who FontStructs under the dual identity of Thalamic and Minimum.Read more
In the fourth of our series of mini-interviews with FontStructors The FontFeed talks to Goatmeal, who recreates classic arcade game fonts.Read more
Whether they’re newly released, stalwart classics, or hidden gems, these typefaces deserve special mention.
- On this Fourth of July The FontFeed shines the spotlight on a (relatively) smaller American foundry that is making big…Read more
- It’s been five years since FF Tisa’s release. To follow-up, Mitja Miklavčič offers his newest addition: FF Tisa Sans. With similar proportions…Read more
- In the second of our series of mini-interviews with FontStructors The FontFeed talks to Paul D. Hunt.…Read more
- An interview with Hubert Jocham of the eponimous German type foundry.…Read more
- An interview with Jason Smith of the British Fontsmith type foundry.…Read more