On this Fourth of July The FontFeed shines the spotlight on a (relatively) smaller American foundry that is making big waves. Located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, the Process Type Foundry is an independent type design studio specializing in the production and distribution of original contemporary typefaces. The studio is run by Eric Olson and Nicole Dotin, [...]Read more
Last month, on Saturday, May 26th, the European Design Awards 2012 Ceremony was held in Helsinki in the 80-year old movie theatre Bio Rex, widely regarded as a landmark of Finnish architecture. The best designers from all corners of the continent gathered to recognise and reward their achievements of the previous year. Gold and silver [...]Read more
Whether they’re newly released, stalwart classics, or hidden gems, these typefaces deserve special mention.
- Design studio Capacity wins award for NBC on-air rebranding using the typeface Klavika.…Read more
- For the cover of its April edition British trade magazine Creative Review had Grandmother India Design letter an original Indian…Read more
- Yesterday Elliot Jay Stocks launched the latest issue of his limited edition typography magazine 8 Faces, available in printed format and…Read more
- It was early this morning that I got the news of two Norwegian type designers, Frode Bo Helland and Sindre…Read more
- The selection of world’s best published font releases are highly respected for years. While the TDC award is the traditional…Read more