Johannes Erler and Henning Skibbe have revisited FF Dingbats, redesigning it for the new modern age of flat panels and iPhones®.Read more
This post is a follow-up to the recently released FontBooklet No. 2 focusing on optical size mastering and size-specific designs. The Scangraphic Digital Type Collection offers all of their fonts in headline (SH Supertypes) and body text (SB Bodytypes) versions, with about two thirds of them available in both.Read more
Whether they’re newly released, stalwart classics, or hidden gems, these typefaces deserve special mention.
- In looking for a dramatic font with Roman roots, the designers of “The Da Vinci Code” posters and marketing materials…Read more
- In April 2008 Mencap, the UK’s leading charity and voice for those with learning disabilities, unveiled a new look as…Read more
- Great documentaries need not be long. In barely three and a half minutes Times New Roman gives a fantastic insight…Read more
- In a previous Type Basics we examined the difference between a typeface and a font. Both terms refer to a…Read more
- To celebrate 20 years, FontFont offered 20% off a selection of twenty FontFonts for twenty days.…Read more