Fonts in Use
My Type of Music
Sometimes you can judge a book by its cover and a band by its album art.
A typographic look at today’s movie posters and film titles. (a.k.a. Characters on The Silver Screen)
Typography is made with type, but some of the best letters are made one at a time, by hand.
A light-hearted repository of amusing typos and typographic mishaps.
“So You Need A Typeface” is an alternative way of choosing fonts (or simply find inspiration) for a specific project, not just by browsing through the pages of FontBook.Read more
Our monthly review of movie poster typography.Read more
In a world made up entirely of trademarks and brand names, Michelin Man cops pursue a criminal Ronald McDonald.Read more
Bruno Maag has designed a remarkable exhibition of his type designs at Walking-Chair Design Gallery.Read more
Specimens are nice, but we love to catch a typeface in the wild, where it can truly show how it performs in the real world.
- The first month of 2013 has come to a close, and as usual the type commentators reflect on the past…Read more
- Video detailing the creation process and production of the cover insert for the latest Gillian Welch album.…Read more
- Rock That Font celebrates the union of rock’n’roll and typography, both old and new.…Read more
- The FontFeed editors & FontShop Communication Team wish you all a Merry Christmas (or whatever other celebration you may have…Read more
- To celebrate the first anniversary of its webfont collection, FonFont offers the exclusive FF World Wide Web for free.…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Stoker, Dead Man Down, The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, Tyler Perry’s Temptation, Wrong (4)