Fonts in Use » My Type of Music
My Type of Music
Sometimes you can judge a book by its cover and a band by its album art.
A typographic look at today’s movie posters and film titles. (a.k.a. Characters on The Silver Screen)
Typography is made with type, but some of the best letters are made one at a time, by hand.
A light-hearted repository of amusing typos and typographic mishaps.
It’s time for another look at recent album covers. These are all records released in the second half of September.Read more
Just like its sister category ScreenFonts, the other popular category My Type of Music comes to the FontFeed as well.Read more
I hate it when this happens. I mean, yes it’s good but no it’s not good. The album cover for Beck – Modern Guilt is well designed of course, with intriguing black and white photography and clean straightforward typography in Helvetica caps, very much in the International Style. But I’d expect an artist like Beck […]Read more
- I resisted for a whole year bur finally gave in – I had a go at identifying all the typefaces…Read more
- Vintage Porn Logos is a homage to 70s and 80s erotic and porn movies by Spanish multidisciplinary agency Pornographics Studio.…Read more
- The music video for “Soul Man” inventively integrates design and typography in the footage to visualise the lyrics.…Read more
- Our monthly review of movie poster typography.…Read more
- Version 1.3 of FontShop’s FontShuffle app is now available in the iTunes App Store (still free). All the type samples…Read more