Fonts in Use » My Type of Music
My Type of Music
Sometimes you can judge a book by its cover and a band by its album art.
A typographic look at today’s movie posters and film titles. (a.k.a. Characters on The Silver Screen)
Typography is made with type, but some of the best letters are made one at a time, by hand.
A light-hearted repository of amusing typos and typographic mishaps.
It’s time for another look at recent album covers. These are all records released in the second half of September.Read more
Just like its sister category ScreenFonts, the other popular category My Type of Music comes to the FontFeed as well.Read more
I hate it when this happens. I mean, yes it’s good but no it’s not good. The album cover for Beck – Modern Guilt is well designed of course, with intriguing black and white photography and clean straightforward typography in Helvetica caps, very much in the International Style. But I’d expect an artist like Beck [...]Read more
- I hate it when this happens. I mean, yes it’s good but no it’s not good. The album cover for…Read more
- An overview of covers of recently released albums.…Read more
- Almost Blue is an overview of sleeves that are based on specific releases by Blue Note Records, or that are…Read more
- The gallery of Ember Library paperback cover art showcases a fantastic collection of vintage paperbacks featuring hand lettering and titillating…Read more
- Just like its sister category ScreenFonts, the other popular category My Type of Music comes to the FontFeed as well.…Read more