Fonts in Use » Lovely Lettering
My Type of Music
Sometimes you can judge a book by its cover and a band by its album art.
A typographic look at today’s movie posters and film titles. (a.k.a. Characters on The Silver Screen)
Typography is made with type, but some of the best letters are made one at a time, by hand.
A light-hearted repository of amusing typos and typographic mishaps.
Parisian advertising agency BETC Euro RSCG ceated a series of cartoon ads and commercials for the Peugeot Partner Tepee car model, rendered in a three-dimensional linear illustration style.Read more
We all know those YouTube videos in which students imitate their idols and end up reaching a larger audience with their song than the original artist. Well, it’s possible that the FF Meta video of Central St Martins design student Fran Marchesi might cause a dam-burst.Read more
I received a package in the mail last week. A seemingly innocent gift, yet now I’m wondering if I should be grateful, suspicious, or very, very worried. This post needs some background and context, so please bear with me while I work my way to the point of this cute little story.Read more
- New Bohemia Signs carries on the tradition of hand-made sign-painting to create new markers for the next generation of city…Read more
- Parts Of A Character, the typography project by Susanne Cerha, inspired José Rodriguez to create the public interactive project Type…Read more
- Scott R. Kurtz published the second type-centric strip in his webcomic PVP.…Read more
- This advertisement aimed at non-designers shows how expressive fonts can be and how many different ways there are to visualise…Read more
- Brazilian type designer Yomar Augusto designed Unity, a custom typeface for Adidas for the World Cup 2010.…Read more