Fonts in Use » Lovely Lettering
My Type of Music
Sometimes you can judge a book by its cover and a band by its album art.
A typographic look at today’s movie posters and film titles. (a.k.a. Characters on The Silver Screen)
Typography is made with type, but some of the best letters are made one at a time, by hand.
A light-hearted repository of amusing typos and typographic mishaps.
The Parisian directing duo produced a music video chock-full of pop culture references on sneakers’ soles.Read more
The documentary “Up There” reveals the dying craft of large-scale hand painted advertising and the untold story of the painters struggling to keep it alive.Read more
IAMPETH have made the complete “The New Spencerian Compendium of Penmanship”, from 1879, available as a downloadable PDF on their website.Read more
Vancouver-based agency Rethink Communications have created a very popular television ad promoting the 2010 Call for Entries for the Rethink Scholarship at Langara College.Read more
An overview of the nominees and winners of the 52nd Grammy Awards in the fields Package and Music Video.Read more
Submit your favourite album cover of the decade so we can assemble a FontFeed list.Read more
- The new restyle for Audi by MetaDesign introduces the new custom type family Audi Type designed by Paul van der…Read more
- It seems to me that organisers of type and design conferences are becoming slightly sadistic. After every event video impressions…Read more
- Some people say classics shouldn’t be messed with, but I see no harm in having a little fun with iconic…Read more
- Hosted by AIGA Atlanta, SEED is the premiere design competition in the Southeast, recognising the top creative work in the…Read more
- The last thing you want in a promo for font management software is a missing font.…Read more