ATypI Amsterdam 2013 “Point Counter Point”
No real updates this week as I am currently attending ATypI Amsterdam 2013 “Point Counter Point”, getting immersed in nothing but type and typography for five days. The FontFeed will publish reports, but I can already say I have seen some terrific presentations – also some lesser ones – in the more “technical” programme yesterday and today. I also had an episode during the Free Fonts: Threat, or Menace? panel session which will warrant its dedicated post.
As always you can follow the conference via the twitter hashtag, this year #atypi13. There is no Group Pool yet, but already images tagged with ATypI are appearing on Flickr, like for example this excellent set by the tirelessly snapping Henrique Nardi.
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- People who couldn’t attend were able to follow the conference online via Twitter chatter and visual impressions on the ATypI…Read more
- A first for ATypi, the organisation of ATypI 2011 Reykjavík has posted video impressions of each conference day.…Read more
- ’Tis the season to give your loved ones presents, but why not treat yourself as well this year? Now that…Read more
- Find my day-to-day reports on the TYPO London blog, and a general overview later here on The FontFeed.…Read more
- The British capital is currently experiencing “Social”, the second edition of TYPO London, and by the looks of it it’s…Read more