For four years and thousands of kilometres Parisian photo artist Eric Tabuchi cruised the European motorways, looking for trucks which had one single letter on the back – until he had completed a full alphabet. The photographs were collected in a book published by Libraire Florence Loewy: Alphabet Truck, € 26; the series of 26 art prints sized 15.5 x 19.2 cm costs € 150.
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- If you are looking for a present for a type-loving pop-culture addict, these posters from 17th and Oak might do…Read more
- We’ve already given Intel props for modernizing their identity with a suitably modern typeface, Sebastian Lester’s Neo® Sans. Data Robotics,…Read more
- This month Grafik Magazine is giving away a copy of their latest 112-page book publication with every copy of the…Read more
- An overview of the numerous information channels via which you can follow TYPO Berlin 201 “Shift”.…Read more
- The gallery of Ember Library paperback cover art showcases a fantastic collection of vintage paperbacks featuring hand lettering and titillating…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Under The Skin, Hateship Loveship, The Quiet Ones (4)
- ScreenFonts: Thor, Last Night, Bridesmaids, Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, Midnight In Paris, Kung Fu Panda 2 (11)