33pt Typography Symposium Lectures On Vimeo
More and more conference organisations are posting presentations online. TYPO Berlin is doing a great job on their TYPO Berlin VideoBlog. Although the German ones have limited appeal for an international audience, we have announced a couple of the English-language ones on The FontFeed. Robothon – see also my reports on Unzipped     – even went a step further, streaming the conference live, and making the integral conference available online afterwards. And today Martin Majoor tweeted that the 33pt typography symposium had posted a slew of video material on Vimeo. A good number of them are in English, like the presentations by Siggi Eggertson, Phil Baines, and FontStruct‘s Rob Meek & Frank Müller; and the Typeradio interviews of Autobahn, David Crow, and Rob Meek. Unfortunately Martin Majoor only remembered afterwards that he had done his presentation in German.
To see the 33pt lectures, interviews, or other related videos use the tag “33pt typography symposium” on Vimeo.
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Registration for the free one-day typography symposium 33pt. Voices on Typography has opened.…Read more
- 33pt. Eskapade – Contributions to Typography was announced with a beautiful trailer and invitation clips for six of the speakers.…Read more
- People who couldn’t attend were able to follow the conference online via Twitter chatter and visual impressions on the ATypI…Read more
- Martin Majoor has collected some of his old lectures (in English, German and Dutch) and put them up on his…Read more
- It’s Monday, and the excitement surrounding TYPO SF is steadily building. The international crew is already on site, preparing at…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Stoker, Dead Man Down, The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, Tyler Perry’s Temptation, Wrong (4)