2007 FontShop Calendar: July
Angus R. Shamal designed our July 2007 Calendar with two of his typefaces: ARS Region, the sum of everything he’s “always liked and appreciated in a workhorse sans serif”; and ARS Twenty, a monospaced font built on a 4 x 5 grid. Established in 1994, Shamal’s ARS Type is an independent studio based in Amsterdam.
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- June Featuring Armchair Modern™ With curves inspired by both Scandinavian furniture design and old-school cathode ray tube displays, Armchair Modern shows…Read more
- Last year’s FontFont calendar was so popular, we’re doing another. Like before, each month presents one of our favorite typefaces.…Read more
- August Featuring Bureau Grot and Mayo A special edition of our FontShop 2007 calendar celebrates David Berlow and his SOTA Award…Read more
- September Featuring Ambroise and Parisine Take a break from the heat and dust of summer and enter a forest of mist…Read more
- October Featuring Neutraliser and Phlex The designers at Identikal bring us their urban, nighttime take on the month of October, complete…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Under The Skin, Hateship Loveship, The Quiet Ones (9)